Shanghai Love
miss that moment .
12 August 2011 | 7:43 AM | 0 comments

I Miss You, this sentence always haunted me.
when you say, you want leave me, im feel so sad bcoz im still love you sayang.
the memory that we created together had gone by no meanings.
please, come back to my heart , i really need you.

 act nk cakap, aku rindu my EX boyfriend.
tak tau la, even dia da byk buat salah kt aku, aku still sayang die lg.
die ckp die nk ubah perangai die cz tu die nk break gan aku. then he said "kite akan cpl blek"
ape sume tu?
bole lg die ckp die tggu aku abes skola then baru crik aku blik.
its NONSENSE ok !
sumpah aku rindu kau dohh.
terase bile kau da takde n da tak text aku.
da 3tahon weyy.
its not give meaning for you ke haa?


AIMAN
 im still love you.
please dont make me like this :'(




Older Post | Newer Post
Anyeonghasayo !
anyeonghasayo ! Bla bla bla :P
make ur owns word

Select Them !

>About< >Aff< >Entry<

Shout Here
Put your shoutbox or cbox
max width : 200px

Put whatever you want .
bla bla bla bla bla